No matter how careful you are, things can go wrong on holiday. Your luggage could be lost or damaged, you might fall ill or need to fly home in a hurry. You may even need to cancel your holiday before you’ve even left home.
The cost of an accident, illness or theft can be covered by taking out travel insurance. It is therefore a condition of booking a trip with us that you are fully protected.
Specialist Africa’s travel insurance partner is Campbell Irvine, independent experts in providing bespoke insurance which is specifically tailored to travel in Africa. Their policies include a wide range of activities that are often excluded from policies available on the high street.
You can purchase single trip and multi-trip travel insurance policies directly online from Campbell Irvine by following the links on this page. If you decide to arrange your own travel insurance or have an existing annual policy please ensure that details are supplied to us before you travel.
- To apply online complete the simple application form on the Campbell Irvine website, or call Campbell Irvine on +44 (0)20 7938 1734, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that cover is only available to individuals who permanently reside in the UK or mainland Europe, unless specifically agreed by the Insurers.
- One-way travel available at no additional cost
- 70 day individual trip limit under multi-trip policies
- Many adventurous and sporting activities automatically insured
- Children may be covered for free on multi-trip policies
- Pre-departure medical helpline
- Simple and prompt claims procedure
- 14 day money back ‘Cooling-off Period’
- 24 hour Worldwide Emergency Medical Assistance
Campbell Irvine are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Their registration number can be checked on the FSA’s register by visiting the FSA’s website or by contacting them on 0845 606 1234. Specialist Africa is an introducer appointed representative of Campbell Irvine Ltd.