Everything at Kasbah Africa is spacious, including its eight stone-built deluxe suites, all with panoramic mountain and river views.
Each suite offers 40 square metres of living space and is furnished with hand-crafted walnut furniture with either two large singles or a super king size bed, wood burner, Berber rugs, a sofa and lounge chairs, generous shower room with basin, loo and bidet, plus a sun terrace offering wonderful unobstructed views across the valley and of the skies above – perfect for star-gazing.
All suites in Kasbah Africa include the same luxurious facilities:
- King-size bed split into two singles
- Sofa bed and an extra single
- Boutique 600 gsm bath linen
- Deep pile cotton bathrobes
- Clock radio with iPod docks
- Binoculars for wildlife spotting
- Field guide to North African birds
- A planisphere for locating constellations
- Celestron telescope for star-gazing
- Satellite TV with DVD and movies
- African chess set & backgammon
- Tea/coffee station
- Fresh flowers
- Mineral water
- Hair dryer
Suites can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests, and even a family of 5 with small children to make a Family Suite!
You can choose to dine in the privacy of your own suite or outside on your own sun terrace.
See our image gallery on Flickr for more photos of suites